Several types of travel insurance are available.
- Short-term medical insurance for U.S. citizens traveling abroad.
- With up to a $5,000,000 maximum benefit, this plan is ideal for employees on business, pleasure travel, and educational pursuits.
- Coverage periods start at one day and up to 12 months.
- Plans are issued for those up to age 84.
- Short-term medical insurance for non-U.S. citizens traveling abroad.
- Friends, family, and business associates visiting the U.S. are well advised to secure coverage for health care treatment in the United States. Countries with socialized health care do not always reciprocate well with the United States.
- This coverage is perfect for travelers, business visitors, government employees, students, and missionaries.
- Major medical plan for U.S. citizens outside of the U.S. for an extended period of time.
- Designed for the U.S. citizen who works or resides outside the U.S., permanently or for extended periods of time.
- Provides treatment for anywhere in the world, even back home. This plan truly serves the needs of the global citizen.
- Awaiting Medicare eligibility
- The Bridge Plan – affordable, effective, and necessary for a senior-aged, new U.S. citizen.
- This plan is perfect for new U.S. residents awaiting Medicare eligibility, U.S. citizens awaiting Medicare eligibility, and citizens without Medicare Part A or Part B.
- Trip cancellation insurance
- What if you are prevented from taking your trip? What if you become ill or injured before or during your trip? With trip cancellation insurance you may recover non-refundable, unused payments and deposits when a trip is cancelled or interrupted for a variety of reasons.
a quote for this service.
for advice about this service.